 Administrative / General / 8805
8804  |  8806
Subject:
Dumb Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.alb, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.buf, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:20:35 GMT

Todd I was just wondering who suggested a newsgroup for Binghamton NY?
I live here and there's been a lack of posts (that aren't mine) and
was just wondering because this is a small town

--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who apologizes for the crossposts ahead of time.