 Administrative / General / 8143
Re: people.newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 18:21:42 GMT

"Frank Buiting" <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message
news:G2uFAt.ABA@lugnet.com...
Another thing, maybe it's a good idea to give more attention to the
newsgroup - to find it you must have a little knowledge how LUGNET • organises
newsgroups. A link on both news.lugnet and www.lugnet to the newbie group
might be a good idea. The Newbie newsgroup is a Good Thing but I'm afraid • it
is not clear enough that there is one.

Oops! I didn't notice the 'New user? Come introduce yourself...' link on the
news page! Ignore the above paragraph.

-Frank