 Administrative / General / 8006
    Re: My Stance —James Simpson
   In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Moulton writes: Ask yourselves this though, did you want me (...) You have a right to your opinions, be they harsh or not. You do have a responsibility, however (within this group at least), to state those opinions (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: My Stance —Matthew Moulton
   (...) You are correct, I should have stopped while I was ahead, instead I chose to "try and get back at people". That was mistake, one which I am sorry for making. -Matthew (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)