 Administrative / General / 6376
    Re: Ratings thrown out; changed to Highlighting (was: Re: the latest news) —Dan Jezek
   (...) Hello Todd, I thought the exclamation point was a good idea. This little circle is just too darn small to see especially by looking at it from a laptop. How about some kind of a small graphic like a red star? D. (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Ratings thrown out; changed to Highlighting (was: Re: the latest news) —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) No red stars, please. The red star is one of the signs of evil walking the face of the earth. ++Lar (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Ratings thrown out; changed to Highlighting (was: Re: the latest news) —Todd Lehman
   (...) I did a quick font test yesterday and noticed that the exclamation point in Arial & Verdana displays double-weight when put inside of <B></B>, but that the degree symbol in same fonts doesn't get any bolder (at those small point sizes). The (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Ratings thrown out; changed to Highlighting (was: Re: the latest news) —Matthew Miller
   (...) FWIW, I don't have a strong objection to the exclamation point. (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)