 Administrative / General / 6376
Re: Ratings thrown out; changed to Highlighting (was: Re: the latest news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 05:52:11 GMT

So, you can now ask that a message be included in the LUGNET Spotlight page by
selecting

  °° Spotlight

and you can ask that a message simply by highlighted (with a ° symbol) by
selecting

  ° Highlight

Hello Todd,

I thought the exclamation point was a good idea.  This little circle is just
too darn small to see especially by looking at it from a laptop.  How about
some kind of a small graphic like a red star?

D.

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Jezek writes:

I thought the exclamation point was a good idea.  This little circle is just
too darn small to see especially by looking at it from a laptop.  How about
some kind of a small graphic like a red star?

No red stars, please. The red star is one of the signs of evil walking the face
of the earth.

++Lar

Re: Ratings thrown out; changed to Highlighting (was: Re: the latest news)