 Administrative / General / 6249
6248  |  6250
Subject:
Changing email address (was:Re: Znap popularity?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 22:11:58 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Wayne R. Hussey writes:
<snip>
my correct e-mail is eskimo2@worldnet.att.net

Hi Wayne!

I'm just wondering why you aren't fixing your address in the lugnet header,
instead of putting it in your sig.

In case it's because you don't know how-- simply point your browser here:
http://www.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/
And change your address.

If it's for some other reason... then never mind. :-)

-Shiri

(FUT .admin.general)