 Administrative / General / 6219
Re: A Question on Logging in and posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:49:29 GMT

All of the above are workarounds or kludges -- adding layers on top for short
term gain -- but PLMK if they would save time or spare frustration for those
using multiple machines.

Definately! Totally! Yes! Completely! :)
I keep on losing my posting cookie at home, and at uni it is a pain having to
re-enter information continually!

It's also always been a steep challenge to explain the difference between a
member and a user -- it would probably be better simply to have different
types of things all called memberships.

'Members' and 'Unpaid Members'?

Richard