 Administrative / General / 5711
Re: New feature: Article rating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 02:06:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I log on to Lugnet on a minimum of 4 different machines, 2 from home, 2 from
work, and may be logging on from my Libretto on the road this summer.  So
anything making it easier to log in and have settings be the same, the better.

Shiri Dori wrote:

Your use of many different machines may be an extreme case, but clearly the
current situation is quite broken for you, and probably many others.

Yep, you can be sure he's not the only one. I have two computers at home, but
regardless I often get online from the school library or the ESL room (1). At
those times I can only read, not post or rate or anything. OTOH, when I want
to read my email I can do that easily be logging in my password. I think
lugnet should enable a personally-chosen password, that allows for posting as
well as membership stuff.

-Shiri

(1) Ssssh! Don't tell! :-)

--