 Administrative / General / 5707
Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 01:19:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Right! do all the really obvious checks first (the ones that would say things
like "you know, using your first name may not be a good choice for a password")
to save cycles.

good idea :)

Well, let's have at it, I have some pw's I'd like an opinion on, and believe it
or not, this actually is work related, someone set a password on a box that has
a dialin line that I think wasn't a very wise choice...

just curious - how do you know what your users set their passwords to?
;)

Dan