 Administrative / General / 5621
Re: New feature: Article rating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:25:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I do agree that you do need to be able to change your password to something
that is easier for you to remember.

Thank you.

And I do agree with you that there is value in making the password hard to
crack. Value to the user and value to Lugnet.

Now we're just down to figuring out how best to achieve both and what the
priority is...

++Lar