 Administrative / General / 5595
Re: New feature: Article rating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 04:53:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Joslin writes:

Lorbaat seems to relish digging in without regard to research

No, he doesn't.  Don't go assuming that people who don't hang out in
off-topic.geek know nothing about computing, or network security.

Don't assume you know what I'm assuming! However, you didn't refute my points,
I note. Just glossed over them as "not convincing enough"...

So something that is less secure and harder to use is better in your book?

++Lar