 Administrative / General / 5486
Re: Everything Lego links page administrator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 20:22:17 GMT

Ben,

Just by chance I saw this email.  Yes my address has changed.  I have tried
to get through to Todd, but he is either very busy, or I am sending to a
dead email address.  I tried submitting a suggesting form from LUGNET
webpage.

I would love to update the page, and I fear that others are getting the
bounced mail and assuming that I am no longer doing it.

Send your new URL to linconls@cogs.susx.ac.uk and I will update the link.
Hopefully Todd will read this and contact me the address he wants the
updates sent to.

Thanks for bring it up.  I have been quite busy in school, and have not
tried as diligently as I might have, to reach Todd through different
avenues. Just several emails. I apologise for the hassle.

Cheers,
LINC

Ben Gatrelle <ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote in message
Todd, I have tried to email Linc Smith to update my personal page link on
<http://www.lugnet.com/links/> but his messages are returned "user • unknown."
Is his email link incorrect or is he no longer keeping up with this page?

Ben Gatrelle
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)