 Administrative / General / 2103
Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 09:30:10 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

I think it really boils down to a choice between this format (letters):

   http://www.lugnet.com/people/lar/
   http://www.lugnet.com/people/pschmep/
   http://www.lugnet.com/people/bobklim/
   etc.

   --Todd

Yeah! now I'm a pschmep.  (sound effects) > schmep schmep schmep.  Heheh.  sometimes
I hate my last name.  :)

Patricia Schempp
pschemp@clemson.edu