 Administrative / General / 14137
Re: How soon is NOW ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2021 16:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Wijnsouw wrote:
Besides a great 'Smiths' song also a question which comes to my mind regarding:
'Become a Member. Join NOW!'.
Filled out the enrollment form on March 12.
Payed fee on the day I received confirmation e-mail (April 9).
Silence since then.

Send e-mail May 9 : but no answer.
Filed Paypal claim May 14 : no answer.

I don't know about the persons who run this site, but if this is the normal way
to treat people, then I don't want to be a member.

More than disappointing !!
Please return my money.

Eric.

I have yet to receive a confirmation email.