 Administrative / General / 14094
14093  |  14095
Subject:
Please add game/set 3853
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:55:31 GMT

Please add game 'Banana Balance' #3853, to the Lugnet set reference.

Front of box says 2-4 players, ages 6+, 5-15 (minutes I presume)

Back of box says: 1 buildable LEGO Dice, 48 LEGO pieces, Rules booklet.

No obvious price, but I'm guessing somewhere between $10 and $13. The set
includes no minifigures, no microfigures, and 1 monkey (presumably included in
the 48 piece count).