 Administrative / General / 13590
    Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List —David Eaton
   (...) Maybe it's changed, but I believe LegoFan.org is not *really* an official site. As I recall, LegoFan was a site that had the official "approval", and had limited sponsorship/endorsement from the company. However, the actual site was always (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List —Suzanne Rich
   (...) [...] (...) I agree. However, though I doubt it was ever a point of disagreement, I believe the company insisted there be no discussion of clone brands on the site. And I'm fairly sure they didn't want negative coverage of the product there (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)