 Administrative / General / 13578
Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 03:30:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi All,

I would like to announce the new LUGNET Link List:
http://www.lugnet.com/links2/

Nice, thanks!

- If the site is in English, you can do me a favour by filling out the field
"Language" with the two lower characters "uk" (without the quotation marks)
rather than writing "English". It speeds up the reviewing by a few little
seconds since it saves me two clicks ;-) I will add a drop-down menu later.

Dude, you should be using I18N language abbreviations - not all English language
is from the UK you know ;)

ROSCO

Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List