 Administrative / General / 13543
Re: This is it: We're moving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:03:07 GMT

Chris Magno schrieb:

Actually, on a more serious note.

AND this is NOT at all important, it would seem the LUGNET guide updates
that used to happen on 12 mid EST, now seem to follow a different clock.

just something I noticed.

You are right Chris,

I left the automated background jobs at the original times, only that
the new server is located in Germany and runs on CEST rather than EDT -
that's plus 6 hours.

We will discuss adjustments after everything else works fine again.

Thanks,

Jerry

Chris

1.  YES, i grok that the severs are in a new location, but it was just a
"did-ya-know"