 Administrative / General / 13211
13210  |  13212
Subject:
Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:42:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Timothy Gould wrote:
   --SNIP--
Tim, do I see your name here?

Take a hike.

Its only about sorting. Take a breath. Troll.

Why don’t you stop being a fucking self important dick for a change. No one gives a shit when you run your overactive mouth anymore. Your shenanigans and your mouth far outweigh your ability to make quality mechs and other MOCs. Go play with your LEGO in your friends’ after hours joints and trash-porn magazines and stop trying to impress people with anything else besides your MOCs (which are mostly great, but in no right makes you any better than anyone else that makes great MOCs)...

To lugnet admins (if there are any left). Please suspend me for the above truths I speak if you deem necessary by the current TOS. I’m fed up with all the Lugnet problems, peoples’ attitudes, trolling, and lack of community spirit here anyway. Aside from a few diamonds, a spade IS a spade, and it seems there are multiple decks full of them here. It’s finally brought me down to their level, and I feel it necessary to step away from the card game for a while.

“e”, when you go back home to your mom’s house this evening (assuming you left and actually went out and went to a job or something), you must think to yourself:

“How many people did I piss off today because of my arrogance? How many of those people actually at one point in my life actually did like me and maybe even look at me as a friend, role model, prospective employee, or someone who’d donate webspace for my site, etc?”