 Administrative / General / 12238
Re: who does chris think he is?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:05:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Chris Magno wrote:

ALL I ASK is that if I feel I can best express a    F E E L I N G   by
using something as harmless as B$#&*^IT, then I dont ever want to have
to fear the wrath of seven people I have never met.

Then do it on a server that you own, or one that allows profanity in
discussions. The only reason you would have to fear those 'seven people you
haven't met' would be because those people are entrusted with the keeping of
this sandbox, which you don't own nor do you set the rules in.

-Tim