 Administrative / General / 12148
Re: The whole story?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:19:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   Assuming that’s actually why he was terminated. Everyone is jumping to the conclusion that they have the whole story, all the facts. As we have seen so many times before, that may not be the case. There may be more to this than that. Who knows? Certainly, none of us do. And I’m not sure that LEGO HR is necessarily going to explain why they terminated someone, in detail, for privacy reasons.

You are pathetic. I guess your apology wasn’t worth the keystrokes it took to enter it. The manager had in his hands printouts of my posts.

   Ken is going around saying “that administrator” “outed” him. Without going into whether that terminology

I don’t have to say it. It’s there for everyone to refere back to.

   he shared unannounced product information, information that hasn’t been seen anywhere else as I recall. Might have missed it, but I do get to a LOT of places.

That info came from another web site. The web site included item numbers, release dates and some picts. Perhaps you need to get out more.

   I think if there are further apologies warranted, that they need to come from Ken. His actions here in this thread are out of line.

Again “some pigs are more equal than other pigs” I could care less about your apology. You’ve just proven that worthless. As I stated you owe an apology to the library and NILTC.

   And, for another thing, I’m at a loss as to why he mailed all the admins(2) except me? Why not start with me first?

Because you are the pompus one that posted it in the first place.
   ++Lar

1 - for those keeping score at home, I counted several ToS violations in this thread by him so far.

However your original violations don’t count. That brings us back to george Orwell....

   2 - as it turned out, the address he used for Kelly wasn’t forwarded (oops! our bad, Todd has fixed it now) the mail to Matt went into his spam filter(3), and Matt is a new father today(4) so was a bit preoccupied this week, the address Ken used for Todd isn’t checked that often and gets a lot of mail (oops again! our bad, but there you are), Frank was preoccupied (our bad again!) and we haven’t heard from Lenny about whether he got it or not, but we know he went on holiday early this week and doesn’t have email access. As it turns out, the only person that would probably have gotten it and responded right away was me, but he left me off the list. For whatever reason.

Matt was already making excuses and mentioned none of this.

Ken