 Administrative / General / 11326
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Hi all, I can't offer my html knowledge - it's only poor. But I like to suggest some ideas following up Todd's ideas. An umbrella on a very first level might really be helpful. So users might got the chance to go their way while starting at (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Ya, exactly! Some kind of attributes grid or "help me locate" or "what's out there" layout is needed. (...) Excellent, excellent, excellent idea. Yes! The homepage ought to have several languages available. (...) That could be something for (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) (snip) (...) I agree. (...) Great idea! I could help with the translation to French. (more seriously than I did for "schleim" at PDX with John Neal! ;D) (...) That would be interesting. (...) Pierre (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)