 Administrative / General / 11287
    PASSWORD RESET x2 —James Markham
   Sorry to have to ask, but I lost all my cookies - can I have a new passowrd e-mailed to me please. I need to update my set lists as people want to buy things that I don't have for sale anymore! (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: PASSWORD RESET REQUEST x 3 —James Markham
   (...) I'll make a Paypal donation if it will help get me new password please!!! (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)