 Administrative / Database / 1675
1674  |  1676
Subject:
Why are there no Star Wars pens in the database?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 07:10:28 GMT

There are currently 14 Star Wars pens, the newest of which are very difficult to
find. I'm wondering why these, and actually any pens from the LEGO Writing
System, are not included in the LUGNET database. I'll even offer to admin a LEGO
Writing System newsgroup, just so I can get my pens in the database.

I'm also wondering why pens aren't included in the databases of places like
Peeron. I just looked and was pleased to see that Brickset includes pens, but a
lot of other sites don't, and Brickset's list isn't up-to-date. Even FBTB.net
doesn't have the Star Wars pens.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure LEGO keychains are also under-represented in people's databases. I'll add that to my list of requests.   :)

Please share your thoughts about all this. Thanks.