 Administrative / Database / 1673
1672  |  1674
Subject:
Creator 4278
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 16:14:54 GMT

Just a short note, that I bought the 4278 Creator Tub today in a warehouse here
in Denmark. So it is no longer a Germany-exclusive as it is stated in the
database.

The set contains 1,000 elements and the set is exactly the same as set 4279
except for the color of the tub. I paid 299 Danish Kroner, which with todays
rates is something like 40 US$.

Martin