 Administrative / Curators / 547

Subject:
curatorship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 05:32:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

I'll keep this short, I wish to resign my curatorship of .mecha.  I'll be
refocusing myself over at http://mechahub.com.  I'm kind of stretched thin as it
is and I'm having less and less time for this.  So I am sad to let this go, but
it will be for the best.  Thank  you for the opportunity to serve.  Now, back to
building.

Mark Neumann
MechaHub Admin
http://mechahub.com