 Administrative / Curators / 547
  curatorship

Hey all, I'll keep this short, I wish to resign my curatorship of .mecha. I'll be refocusing myself over at (URL) I'm kind of stretched thin as it is and I'm having less and less time for this. So I am sad to let this go, but it will be for the (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: curatorship

Sorry to see you go Mark. It was a pleasure working with you here and I appreciate all the help and guidance. We'll get by though. See ya on the flip side. F (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: curatorship

(...) (URL) Click to read... (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: curatorship

(...) :) Awww, thanks E. You're absolutely right, I am around. With all the other projects going on, something has to give, and I'm afraid this has been giving for a while. BUT, I'm here, and reading, and lurking more than usual. You can see what (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)